User Profile

Johnathan Johnette

Bio Statement

Generally, apartment-style structures are called condominiums, two-story row homes are known as community houses, as well as free-standing homes on small lots are referred to as yard houses. Sadly, this description creates some confusion about realty ownership. Apartment, community house, and also yard residence describe the design or building and construction of specific residences. The word "condo" does not describe a the layout or style of a structure. Condo is a form of ownership of property. The kind of possession of realty can not be acknowledged by observing the structure layout.

I Need To Sell My House In Discovery Bay